Junior Honor Band Audition Information
Auditions are Saturday, January 18, 2020 at Paulding Middle School 9am - 12pm
Please read carefully through the information provided here. Then scroll down to find the audition music and application for the instrument you are auditioning for.
1. Download the application and all audition music or get it from your band director. Start learning the music and practice!
2. Read all of the information. Be sure you can attend all rehearsals and the concert. Complete the application and turn into your director by January 15 or BEFORE. (Be sure to register for a time beginning December 1st.)
3. Return to this site on December 1st to register for an audition block time. You can access the form using the link below.
4. Wait for your audition time to be scheduled. Audition times will be posted by January 14. You can return to this site to find out your time or find out from your director.
5. Show up to your audition at least 45 minutes before your time to check in and warmup.
6. Be prepared and RELAX!
Unable to make the audition day?
Unfortunately, in order to participate you MUST be able to make the auditions on the scheduled day, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Click Here for the Application and Audition Music Downloard section
Registration IS Open
Walk UP registration or same day audition signup IS ALLOWED if room is available. Please check the room schedule for an opening for your instrument. BRING YOUR COMPLETED application to the Paulding Middle School FRONT OFFICE at least 45 minutes before the open time and look for Mr. Kirby.
Flute, Oboe and Bassoon
Clarinet and Bass Clarinet
Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxophones
Trumpet and French Horn
Trombone, Baritone and Tuba